Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tu[ism]'s Guitarist Tsusaka leave


On October 31st Tsusaka left the band due to poor health.
Izumi, their support guitarist will be taking his place during lives.

The official translated message :

Since September 20th, Guitarist Tsukasa has suspended his performances due to poor physical health – however, he has now decided to secede from the band.
Although it was a difficult decision, in regards to [Tsukasa] himself and the members, we would be happy if we could have your understanding.
Because the remaining members would like to take on his wishes [for the band] as diligently as possible, we hope that you will continue to support us after this.

Below is a comment from Tsukasa himself. It contains an important announcement.

First, for the events as well as the lives that I have not performed in, and the blog that I haven’t written in until now, I’m sorry.

Before the August 29th oneman, because I thought that the fever I’ve had for a while was not going down, I went to the hospital and was then diagnosed with acute cholecystitis*.
* inflammation of the gall bladder

Due to complications and concurrences of the illness, I was told that to perform was unreasonable, and after discussing it with the members, have been resting.

However, because I feel I have caused these members unnecessary trouble, moreover, the waiting guests who did not know if I would appear or not.

Not knowing the conditions of my recovery from illness, I have this time made the decision to withdraw.

In all honestly, it’s mortifying and

I don’t want to give up and

More than anything, I don’t want “Tsukasa of Tu[ism] won’t appear”

Really, truly, this conclusion worries me.

For everyone who took the trouble to support me until now, all related staff,
Moreover Yue-chi, Haru-kun, Hiroki-chan, Kou-chama
I’m truly sorry.

From now on, I may not even be able to get on stage at all.

Even so, that I was able to play as Tu[ism]‘s Tsukasa in this half year period, or the 1 year period if I include our preparations…
Truly, these are my most valuable memories.

From here on, I still want to watch over, as well as support Tu[ism]

Even though I am no longer there, everyone
Please treat Tu[ism] well.

Really, thank you so much for everything until now!!

Tu[ism] Tsukasa

Credits : Shattered Tranquility

No comments:

Post a Comment