Sunday, November 14, 2010

Edoh& Winter

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEidoKVhGzk8Gk7f21KEbgrQzLf9SeJAXTiD1skQ64uY1Ji8Hxpg4jbmP0KglSKlovEWHqqqFCeu4WzgpP4z9pkOABND51It9SGfCFkPsdmKFxkkWmPfn44PZutiXHbyccl3ao_Myj6V6wU/s1600/snow1.jpg
It's winter. I lied, it's still autumn.

I only found winter is only meant to start in December but it's so cold you might as well call it winter, but who cares...

I found I like to huddle under my blue blanket all day because it's so cold, and catch this. Edoh went through the Mc donalds' drive thru in pj bottoms. OH HELL YES! (Yeh I probably sound disgusting but its an experience everyone needs to try once.)

Like every year, I'll post about how you guys should start putting on your scarfs and mittens because I know being ill sucks, and I don't want my awesome readers to catch a cold~

Oh yeh, in the professor layton cosplay I did, I managed to get runner up with my friend, and guess what we won...?

An A4 size photo of ourselves. (AHAHAHA, okay I look abit silly with the pose and everything. At least I look a little bit like a white boy? xD;)

... Okay, so who actually wants to have a large picture of themself in the first place? Me and my friend starstray have dared each other to frame the photo and hang it in the living room. So if anyone has a spare A4 frame, please let me know, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

OH YES! reminder,
EVERYONE IN THE SECRET SANTA YOU
HAVE 16 DAYS TILL PRESENT SEND OFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment