/yehedohusingablogasablogsoskipthispostifyoudon'twanttoreadranting.
AND SO, today may have been the first day I've ever walked away from the till in a shop without saying "thank you".
Long story short, I was lining up to pay for a notebook and while the other worker was busy serving another customer, and this 18-20 skinny english guy just stood and deliberately looked away with a cocky face on when I stood right in front of him. I gave him the notepad to scan in, paid him, and then there was silence.
I stood there for a while thinking "okay, you want to make me look like I'm stealing this?" and so I asked for the goddam reciept. He started forlicking with this long line of reciepts he didn't bother giving to the other customers and uttered some utter bullcrap about the receipts not printing out because my notepad is cheap. (...lol?!)
OH HELLO? CAN YOU MAKE UP SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT? I worked in retail for almost 2 years, I'm not dumb fool. On another note, you might be. If you was one bit clever at all, it was be attached to the machine... It was the last one to come out. How idiotic do you HAVE to be not to know that?
I understand it may be crappy to work at WH Smiths, but don't take it out on the customers. Actually I take that back, I think you may have just been born an idiot. I feel sorry for your mother. Even the so called illegal immigrants the majority of brits here seems to hate so much would provide better service.
I hope you get fired.
and you're ugly.
and I hate your guts.
If anyone finds themself getting served by this kid at the WH Smiths in Liverpool Street station, keep well away, it may put you in a foul foul mood for the rest of the day.
[...and breathe -____-"]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment