Hazuki, who, earlier this month, had fallen ill and was thus unable to perform for a short leg of the band’s last indies tour, “THE JUDGEMENT DAYS,” appears to have made a hasty and full recovery!
According to both Hazuki and Yuusuke’s official blogs, the vocalist’s return will take place on the November 20th live in Okayama!
From Hazuki’s blog:revival
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
Starting with the November 20th Okayama performance, I will be returning to the tour.
I’m sorry for making you worry, but I’m alright now.
Thank you for waiting for me.
Everybody in Kyuushuu and Shikoku, I’m sorry [for being unable to perform] when you had so looked forward to it.
Sometime soon, I’ll absolutely get my revenge!
Sit tight.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
lynch.’s Hazuki makes recovery and plans return to the stage!
Source shattered-tranquility.net via OHP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment