Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chemical Pictures says goodbye to bassist Jimi


Visual kei band Chemical Pictures will say goodbye to their bassist, Jimi. His last live with the band will be on December 20, 2010.
The reason for his departure is his decision, and he has made it very clear that it has nothing to do with musical differences.
In a recent blog post, Jimi explains his decision:
December 20th is my last show with Chemical Pictures.
There are lots of reasons I’m leaving–wanting to get my visa straight, wanting a more stable life, etc.–but none are due to ‘musical differences’ or internal struggles.
I still believe CPS is a strong group of great musicians and friends who should and will go all the way. I just won’t be there with them.
You’ve all been great supporters and friends, and I hope you’ve enjoyed watching my little foray into music and such. And I’m sorry if this is a sudden shock.
I don’t see myself being in bands anymore, at least not as a main member in an active vk band, but it wouldn’t be fair to disappear forever. I’ll be around in some capacity, maybe, though it may not be soon. And I’ll still be in Japan.
Thank you all so much!!
Source: Tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment