
Hello! The moment you were waiting for!
Max's song of the day!
Today's song : Celesten Chevalier by Celestial Garden!
Members were :
Vocal: 麗人-RIHITO-
Guitar: 杙凪-KUINA- (now in Royz)
Guitar: レイ -REY- (now in リルト)
Bass: 巧未-TAKUMI-
Drums&Synthesizer: 幾都-IKUTO-
I remember when I used to search for this band everywhere but couldn't find anything about them XD It's too bad they disbanded in 2010, they were quite a promising band.
Anyway, I hope you guys will like this song if you don't know this band. and if you already know this band, ENJOY THE SONG MORE! XD
At first, RIHITO's voice might seem kinda weird but you'll get used to it eventually.
What's so special about this song? I always loved the keyboard's melody, the atmosphere of the song itself and of course RIHITO's voice & the awesome solo!
Write a comment if you read this post! thanks!
What should be next? do you like those posts? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment