Thursday, February 10, 2011

M@X'S song of the day 2 : ESCARGOT

Tonight's band = SINCE1889.

since1889 were:
vocal: Sugawara Ko-ta
drums: Hiroki
guitar: Setsu
guitar: Yoshiatsu
bass support : Aki

They disbanded in 2009... they were such a good band D:

But their guitarist, Yoshiatsu is in Crazy★shampoo...

(I saw your comments, thanks! I know it'll be difficult to post 1 song per day, but I will do my best to deliver a song per day :)



Why this song today?

Well, I used to listen to them a lot and I was amazed by this song. It's actually their only PV and well I know most of you probably already know that song. If you do, please tell! XD I was hesitating with this one and My November.

This kind of song is what I call "soul-washer". It washes the soul from all the rotten memories/pain through a single scream. And in this one, it's at 2m17. (of course) XD it's pretty hard to explain, but for a moment, it makes you feel better... and this is what I like about music, it's different for everyone :)

See you tomorrow for another SONG :D!

M@X

No comments:

Post a Comment