Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Golden Bomber : Kiryuuin on a trip!

Golden Bomber are currently one of the hottest topics, when it come to the new genre of Visual-kei "air bands" and it seems that Golden Bomber's vocalist Kiryuuin Shou has just headed out on a private journey.
His goals are Austria and Germany and he has just left Japan it seems.
"Morning, Sunday Morning I am heading to Narita Airport being shaken in the car. (^-^) Like that...Narita NAU."
And some people probably recognize the GLAY song he has been "humming" in his blog.

"I exchange Yen for Euro today and it is somehow like a toy. (^.^) When I tweet the next time, it will be from the actual place, if there is WiFi. Well then, off I go!" He tweeted and a number of fans wished him farewell and a save flight.

From March on, Golden Bomber will be heading on their "Golden Bomber Zenkoku Tour 2011 'Isshou Baka' (lit: Golden Bomber Japan wide Tour 2011 'Forever idiots')" and Kiryuuin will probably report from the various experiences he has made during his trip.
Btw you can read the live report for their 2010.12.27 show HERE!

Credits : musicjapan+

No comments:

Post a Comment