*Drama*
So I don't if Edoh allows me to do this, so she may delete it if she feels like she should.
Well, as some may already know, sometime ago Tainted World went down due to technical and domain problems, if I getthings right. After that, a new forum was created: Tainted World Dead-eyes Star. This one has been growing over the months and now it's pretty solid. But domain problems seem to be fixed. And here comes drama. Apparently there was a big discussion about going back to the old TW or remain in this one. Now users are going from here to there and drama is just beginning (?).
For us, as members of ♣ SЯ, it's kind of important since most of the download links we post come from TW. So I was kind of curious about what you guys think.
Sorry if I brroke ant rule edoh :P

No comments:
Post a Comment