Hello. I have very recently joined Heresy. I joined so that I will be able to go to the Heresy only concerts in March. :) I am worried that there will be an issue with my card or application. So I apply (did that at the Lawsons), and they send me the card and all that? Do you know how the 2011 Heresy only tour will be set up? Will I be able to buy the ticket on the Heresy website? Also, will they send me a username and password for the Heresy website? I'm sorry about all of the questions. If you could answer them, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!
Monday, January 3, 2011
PSC : HERESY Membership
Recieved a question from a Emma L on the post regard the Gazette membership, I couldn't help but maybe someone else here can:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment