Tuesday, January 18, 2011

INTERVIEW : ALSDEAD (IN FINLAND)


So here it is! the interview of ALSDEAD translated in english!!! Anyway, I will only put a part of it on here and you can read the rest over HERE

I know we don't put interviews on here BUT since I talked about it, here it is :)
After only a small break after their first live in Europe, ALSDEAD shared their thoughts with JaME in Helsinki on the 14th of November. In the laid-back interview we asked the band questions about their music, thoughts and experiences.


Please start by introducing yourselves.

Setsua: I'm Setsua, the drummer.
Reito: I'm Reito and I play the bass.
Maki: I'm Maki, the vocalist.
Shin: The guitarist, Shin.

This was your first live in Europe. What kind of impression did you get from the audience?

Reito: It's unbelievable that even though we're here for the first time they welcomed us so warmly. The whole night was amazing!

Have you enjoyed your stay in Helsinki? Has the city been like you expected it to be?

Shin: We expected something like this (moves his hands apart a bit) but Helsinki is like this (spreads arms wide). It has been so much more than we expected!
Maki: Japan is somewhere in between! (laughs)

For a relatively new band you've visited the USA quite often. Was it a pre-thought decision to reach overseas?

Maki: So far we have mostly played in Japan and the US but for quite some time we had been thinking that we'd like to play in Europe as well. The invitation to come play at Tsukicon came exactly at the right moment and we decided to accept the offer with no hesistation. After this we'd be delighted to tour more in Europe.

You released your first full-length album earlier this year. What things or thoughts did you want to express with it?

Shin: The idea was to gather everything we've done so far into one album. We sort of wanted to make a collection that tells what we have achieved so far. This was the first step from where we'll continue towards the next.

READ MORE HERE
Source : jame-world

No comments:

Post a Comment