Sunday, January 23, 2011

Edoh& Visual Kei Catergories for Banner

It's pretty obvious what theme is winning on the poll so without futher ado,
I present you our theme this year:
Visual Kei sub catergories.

I've have found the following (with rough examples):

Nagoya kei: dark & heavy (Is it fair if I put Eroguro and Kote Kei under this as well?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oshare kei: super sweet teeth rotting cuteness.
http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/INTERVIEWS/AN_CAFE/ancafe.jpg

angura kei: kimono/traditional donning bands...


Sofubi kei : soft and melodic (what i like to call casual kei)
http://i51.tinypic.com/30vi0rm.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcCdj_0NscRshElwLOZzLA2d7HtVRBZyfh1UdM2XkIe5IeCTfKPUJVSf1vq4K0VYFjLAddaMA0thuAU1lrxisqOCZINFV5-TUj5NiHgybWEDJf5wmQ_xjbqPjrylk9_qgdI46rUA2wLh0/s1600/vidoll2011.JPG

A kei catergory which I don't know where it belongs to:
http://bunneies.com/images/1101photoall.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNp67bsTK6QBzeAjRLjQvdVBAWkkz6IJz7abOqI4Mv92BgfXDOQCj9edqlI2vLll99djQ_DmyuwixH4RP9mIIvELs_8zzUvNS23Uu2n7y2K8zyMPlm0-cE2lpZ-X52RLr4ZoM9J36hR4E/s1600/lycaon2011_2.JPG

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgd9rKJUIzC-KMMN0LjTEdkci7uqg2VVZp86MGwtiCD4qnG24xXFH168hMIISkQmhEzCqYN2GcsLMWp2zsVL1MoQBq10meC8PoC5vBnbgfo5eS9RmzaQyxvdxQYXg3rloB7u7m5v6AT0NbM/s1600/Moran.jpg

I actually quite fancy a banner with moran's look... hmmm

AND NOW, I will like to ask you guys which catergory you will like to see, after the discussion there will be 4 types for each season (sorry four is the most I can cope with).

There will be no poll for the choosing of the catergory, so comment on this post to submit your ideas/suggestion.

I will then ask for images at a later date when the choices have been made.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment