Thursday, January 20, 2011

Edoh: ATTENTION Men who wear makeup [Survey]


credits to ManachanJapan

Sorry about all the random posts, I just have a lot of randomness flowing in my blood today. Must be because of all the pedalling after we bought a new exercises bike to save me from obesity. I'm not even joking, heres a photo of it with cactaur.

Anyway, if you are male and wears makeup can you please fill in this survey for me? It will take around 5 minutes to complete I tried to keep it very short but enough for me to know abit more about men and makeup.

It'll be might helpful if they weren't joke answers.
I have a bunch already so... no originality there I'm afraid.

For the moment brits are quite funny when it comes to men wearing handbags and "mansacara". This next project is exploring if it's really that wrong if a guy wants to wear a little foundation or eyeliner.

I appreciate the fact there probably aren't a lot of you, so please share this link around on your blogs. It'll help be a great deal as its my third year degree. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment